Welcome agents of Shield. You have now had your first Shield session and now we are presenting you with your first mission. The mission is about RESEARCH and getting to know the gaming environment. This mission will teach you to do the following:
- Blogging a post – making sure that the spelling, grammar and punctuation is correct.
- Responding to another post – asking questions, posing problems and giving quality feedback.
- Using search engines to find our information and then making this available to others – do not just copy and paste!
- Research gaming to get a knowledge of what you need to know when you create your own.
How to succeed in your mission:
- Choose a game that you are passionate about and have played often.
- Use a search engine to find out as much as you can about your chosen game. Who designed it? What company created it? What genre is it? How do you score points, lose points?
- Take all this information and blog your post. We want to know why you like the game and everything about it. Make sure that the content, spelling, punctuation and grammar is correct!
- Look at other class posts and comment. You need to be specific – tell them what is good, what needs developing, what questions you need to pose and give them your opinion on the game they like.
You have a WEEK to do this session and the due date is TUESDAY 3rd FEBRUARY!
Good luck Agents of Shield!